-
January 7th, 2005, 08:29 PM
#2121
Senior Hostboard Member
Wiseman gone crazeee... *sob* I'm so proud of him xD
-
January 7th, 2005, 10:44 PM
#2122
Inactive Member
Went to the locally owned video store (down with Movie Gallery) and bought Soul Calibur, Grand Theft Auto 2 and Crazy Taxi for a total of $15, all with booklets. Pwnage.
-
January 7th, 2005, 10:54 PM
#2123
Senior Hostboard Member
Those are very good deals. Its a shame i couldnt find any prices as good as that when i went over to the US; videogame stores were scarce where i went.
Ive always wondered, why do people throw away the booklets? I mean, obviously no-one uses them, but if you ever intend on selling a game, its best to keep them.
-
January 8th, 2005, 12:54 AM
#2124
HB Forum Owner
People wastes the booklets? I've always kept them, it's part of the collection.
-
January 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
#2125
Senior Hostboard Member
Precisely. Its part of the package.
However, there was a poll on gamefaqs regarding this, and it turned out that over 70% of them threw the instruction booklets away or lost them.
-
January 8th, 2005, 03:10 AM
#2126
Inactive Member
Well that shows you what kind of people they are. Wasteful. I still have most of my SNES booklets. I had that thing since I was around 5.
-
January 8th, 2005, 10:08 PM
#2127
Inactive Member
Naruto 2 for PS2
World of Warcraft
Ragnarok Online
-
January 8th, 2005, 11:22 PM
#2128
Inactive Member
Preparing my computer for the EU final beta of World of Warcraft.
-
January 8th, 2005, 11:29 PM
#2129
Senior Hostboard Member
Steadily working my way through Panzer Dragoon Orta.
Now also playing FF6, despite impending exams.
-
January 9th, 2005, 12:52 AM
#2130
Inactive Member
SSX 3 and Jak II. SSX 3 is a disappointment, sadly. They had to implement the stupid "actual mountain" which makes it harder to find races.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks